QLD/NSW/VIC - $50
WA/SA/TAS - $70
All boards ship from our Sydney warehouse,
Orders dispatch within 24hrs, Delivery times are within 3 - 12 business days depending on destination.
When shipping within the Australia, we want to ensure that your board arrives in mint condition. We take great care in packaging your board using the following steps.
- Each Surfboard is wrapped paper and protective cardboard
- The Nose and Tail is protected with Reinforced Cardboard
- Once the surfboard is wrapped and ready we slide it carefully into a double-walled cardboard box for final shipping.
On the rare occasion your surfboard packaging has been compromised during shipping you must follow these steps to continue this protection and help us claim any damage.
- Before you sign your delivery docket/consignment note, ask your driver to stay with you while you unpack your newly delivered board. If he is unwilling to wait while you check your surfboard for potential damage then mark the delivery docket/consignment note “BOX DAMAGED” before your signature and the drive can leave.
- If the driver agrees to stay, unpack your board carefully and inspect your new board. If it has been damaged in any way, then please mark the consignment note as "DAMAGED" before providing your signature. If your new board is unmarked, which is usually the case, then feel free to sign the drivers consignment note.
If your board has been DAMAGED, then please document the damage with good quality photos and contact us immediately to register the damage with our customer service team.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing the consignment note without any written mention of damage, you are acknowledging the surfboard was delivered in good order.
If you have any questions regarding shipping please email